An eggless banana cakes quite a delightful dish and serves as a perfect sweetener for any occasion. Making a banana cake is quite an easy task, and for one bowl of cake, you simply need to have a perfect recipe as well as cake making guide. The banana cake tastes delightful and can be served plain as well as in slices with some cream to add more flavor to the serving. Chocolate icing could also give the cake quite a delicious flavor, and it can also be preferred as sweet dessert snack with evening tea. Eggless banana cake can be flavored with chocolate as well as vanilla, and it purely depends on your taste as to which flavor you want to go for. Preparing a banana cake is a child’s play if you are aware of the recipe and correct making style and here’s a quick guide on how to make a banana cake.
Ingredients required for making banana cake
• First, you need four ripe bananas or 300 grams of bananas. Along with you need to have wheat flour in weighing 180 grams.
• A little salt, half spoon of baking soda as well as 1 teaspoon of baking soda is some essential ingredients.
• Also baking soda, you need half a spoon of cane sugar or 100 grams of regular sugar. Along with this, you can look for vanilla or chocolate extract to give flavors to your cake.
• To bake the cake, you would also require 2 to 3 small cup vegetable oil or sunflower oil.
• Along with this, walnuts, almonds and all sorts of dry fruit that you like can use in your banana cake.
How to prepare the cake
• The first step is to heat the oven to the extent of 180.C. Now you can go for chopping of bananas and mash them with the help of a spoon or fork. Blender can also be used for mashing the banana.
• Once the banana has been mashed, now you can start with by mixing sugar, vanilla extract and oil to the mashed banana. Now the mixture needs to be repeatedly stirred so to allow mixing of oil and for dissolving the sugar in a mash.
• After mixing has been completed, now you need to sieve baking soda, powder as well as wheat flour directly into a different bowl. After the ingredients have been sieved, now they can be mixed to mash and should be folded.
• You can add ingredients like walnut, almonds, and raisins and fold the paste again. You can also add chocolate chips as well as cocoa nibs to make your cake more crunchy and flavored.
• After the batter has been prepared, now you can simply pour it into a loaf or cake pan and shake the pan comfortably to make the mixture achieve evenness with the pain.
• The last step is quite simple; you only need to place the pan in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees. Once the mixture is properly heated, now you can take it out of an oven and serve it in the slice or pieces.